- Crack mitigation in concrete : superabsorbent polymers as key to success?
- Development of amine-based pH-responsive superabsorbent polymers for mortar applications
- RAFT/MADIX polymerization of N-vinylcaprolactam in water-ethanol solvent mixtures
- Stability of Pluronic (R) F127 bismethacrylate hydrogels: Reality or utopia?
- Heterocellular 3D scaffolds as biomimetic of peritoneal metastases
Composites of gellan gum hydrogel enzymatically mineralized with calcium–zinc phosphate for bone regeneration with antibacterial activity
2017) JOURNAL OF TISSUE ENGINEERING AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE. 11(5). p.1610-1618 Mark(
Enzymatically biomineralized chitosan scaffolds for tissue-engineering applications
2017) JOURNAL OF TISSUE ENGINEERING AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE. 11(5). p.1500-1513 Mark(
- Double positive effect of adding hexaethyelene glycol when optimizing the hybridization efficiency of a microring DNA detection assay
- Acrylate-endcapped polymer precursors : effect of chemical composition on the healing efficiency of active concrete cracks
- Flexible oligomer spacers as the key to solid-state photopolymerization of hydrogel precursors