Macrophage reprogramming by mycolic acid promotes a tolerogenic response in experimental asthma
2006) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 174(2). p.152-160 Mark(
- Lipo-protein I, a TLR2/4 ligand modulates Th2-driven allergic immune responses
- Airway IgG counteracts specific and bystander allergen-triggered pulmonary inflammation by a mechanism dependent on Fc gamma R and IFN-gamma
Antigen presentation by local macrophages promotes nonallergic airway responses in sensitized mice
2003) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 29(5). p.634-641 Mark(
- Macrophages present pinocytosed exogenous antigen via MHC class I whereas antigen ingested by receptor-mediated endocytosis is presented via MHC class II.
- Cysteinyl leukotrienes mediate histamine hypersensitivity ex vivo by increasing histamine receptor numbers.
- Atractyloside-induced release of cathepsin B, a protease with caspase-processing activity.