- Predisposing factors which are relevant for the clinical outcome after revision total knee arthroplasty
- What predicts functional outcome after treatment for patellofemoral pain?
- Treatment of skeletal muscle injury: a review
- Blood flow of the achilles tendon during military training
Which variables determine the outcome of revision total knee arthroplasty?
2011) JOURNAL OF BONE AND JOINT SURGERY. BRITISH VOLUME. ORTHOPAEDIC PROCEEDINGS. 93B(suppl. 4). p.464-464 Mark(
- Vastus medialis obliquus atrophy does it exist in Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome?
- Human ankle cartilage deformation after different in vivo impact conditions
- Functional adaptation of knee cartilage in asymptomatic female novice runners compared to sedentary controls : a longitudinal analysis using delayed Gadolinium Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Cartilage (dGEMRIC)
- Effects of in vivo exercise on ankle cartilage deformation and recovery in healthy volunteers: an experimental study
- Muscle strength and hop performance criteria prior to return to sports after ACL reconstruction