- Is Achilles tendon blood flow related to foot pronation?
- Injury prevention in physical education teacher education students : lessons from sports : a systematic review
- Compelling overuse injury incidence in youth multisport athletes
- Proximal neuromuscular control protects against hamstring injuries in male soccer players : a prospective study with electromyography time-series analysis during maximal sprinting
What does normal tendon structure look like? : new insights into tissue characterization in the Achilles tendon
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(7). p.746-753 Mark(
- Hip strength as an intrinsic risk factor for lateral ankle sprains in youth soccer players : a 3-season prospective study
- T2* mapping of subtalar cartilage : precision and association between anatomical variants and cartilage composition
- Injuries can be prevented in contact flag football!
- Musculoskeletal injuries in physical education versus non-physical education teachers: a prospective study
- A multifactorial injury prevention intervention reduces injury incidence in Physical Education Teacher Education students