- A novel approach to calcium removal from calcium-rich industrial wastewater
Key roles of pH and calcium metabolism in microbial carbonate precipitation
2002) REVIEWS IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND BIO-TECHNOLOGY. 1(1). p.3-7 Mark(
- Metal decontamination of soil, sediment, and sewage sludge by means of transition metal chelant [S,S]-EDDS
- Chlorine-susceptible and chlorine-resistant type 021N bacteria occurring in bulking activated sludges
- Anaerobic digestion technologies for closing the domestic water, carbon and nutrient cycles
- Measurement of microbial colonisation of two types of stainless steel.
- Effect of a water extract of Moringa oleifera seeds on the hydrolytic microbial species diversity of a UASB reactor treating domestic wastewater
- Status & future needs: biological techniques (introductory lecture).
- Selective biofilm formation and development on stainless steel. Med. Fac. Landbouww., Univ. Gent, Proceedings 12th FAB, Part I, 63/4a, 1998, pp. 1137-1145.