- Incorporation of galactomannans in the diet of newly weaned piglets: Effect on bacteriological and some morphological characteristics of the small intestine
The influence of Lentinus edodes (Shiitake mushroom) preparations on bacteriological and morphological aspects of the small intestine in piglets
2003) ARCHIVES OF ANIMAL NUTRITION-ARCHIV FUR TIERERNAHRUNG. 57(6). p.399-412 Mark(
- Binding of biotinylated legume seed lectins with glycoproteins in blotted receptor-analogs: influence of incubation pH.
- PCR-TGGE: A method for fingerprinting the microbial flora in the small intestine of pigs.
- Effects of increasing amounts of Lupinus albus seeds without or with whole egg powder in the diet of growing pigs on performance.
- Increasing amounts of peas in the diet fed without or with spray-dried porcine plasma: effects on zootechnical performance of piglets
- Invloed van lupinenzaad, gevoederd zonder of met eipoeder, op zoötechnische prestaties van vleesvarkens.
- Antinutritive compounds in legume seeds: how to deal with them?
- Use of spray-dried bovine blood plasma as receptor-analogue in piglet rations containing Phaseolus vulgaris beans
- The effect of dietary supplementation with fructo-oligosaccharides in health cats