- TALEN-mediated apc mutation in Xenopus tropicalis phenocopies familial adenomatous polyposis
- Decreased TNF levels and improved retinal ganglion cell survival in MMP-2 Null mice suggest a role for MMP-2 as TNF sheddase
- A novel RIPK4-IRF6 connection is required to prevent epithelial fusions characteristic for popliteal pterygium syndromes
- Aberrant activation of fatty acid synthesis suppresses primary cilium formation and distorts tissue development
Wnt/β-catenin signaling is involved in the induction and maintenance of primitive hematopoiesis in the vertebrate embryo
2010) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 107(37). p.16160-16165 Mark(
- P120 catenin is required for morphogenetic movements involved in the formation of the eyes and the cranlofacial skeleton in Xenopus
- The p120 catenin regulates morphogenetic movements in early xenopus embryos by modifying the activity of the rho-family small Gtpases.