- FA composition of cholesteryl esters and phospholipids in maternal plasma during pregnancy and at delivery and in cord plasma at birth
- Chemical identification of the (causative) lipids in a case of exogenous lipoid pneumonia in a horse.
Maternal and umbilical fatty acid status in relation to maternal diet.
2002) PROSTAGLANDINS LEUKOTRIENES AND ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS. 67(6). p.389-396 Mark(
- Estimation of dietary fat intake of Belgian pregnant women - Comparison of two methods.
- The composition of saturated fatty acids in plasma phospholipids changes in a way to counteract changes in the mean melting point during pregnancy.
- Fat absorption and metabolism in bile duct ligated rats.
- Oxidative stability of low density lipoproteins and vitamin E levels increase in maternal blood during normal pregnancy.
- Fat absorption and fatty acid composition of serum lipids in cholestatic bile duct-ligated rats.
- Progressive change of ex vivo LDL oxidation parameters during advancing gestation.
- FEV1 correlates with plasma vitamin E in young cystic fibrosis patients: an argument for early administration ?