Numbers and space: A computational model of the SNARC effect
2006) Journal of experimental psychology. Human perception and performance. 32(1). p.32-44 Mark(
- Voluntary and involuntary control over automatic processing in spatial congruency tasks: Editors' introduction
- Parietal lobe involvement in numerical and ordinal comparisons of symbolic and non-symbolic information
- Towards a common processing architecture underlying Simon and SNARC effects
Unconscious primes activate motor codes through semantics
2005) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 31(5). p.991-1000 Mark(
- Backward-compatibility effects with irrelevant stimulus-response overlap: The case of the SNARC effect
- Automatic stimulus-response associations may be semantically mediated.
- Inhibition and blindness to response-compatible stimuli: a reappraisal.
- Automatic stimulus-response associations are semantically mediated.