- Feasibility of volume-curve analysis of the left ventricle from tomographic radionuclide ventriculography
- Etude de remplissage diastolique par echocardiographie-Doppler couleurs en mode M.
- Diastolic dysfunction, infarct size, and exercise capacity in remote myocardial infarction: A combined approach of mitral e-wave deceleration time and color M-mode flow propagation velocity.
- Prevention of sudden death in patients with coronary artery disease: do lipid-lowering drugs play a role ?
Clinical relevance of left ventricular volume assessment by gated myocardial SPET in patients with coronary artery disease.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(7). p.957-966 Mark(
- Vessel wall tracking based on the modified autocorrelation estimator
- The clinical value of nuclear medicine in the assessment of irradiation-induced and anthracycline-associated cardiac damage
- Day-to-day variability of measurements of global myocardial function by tetrofosmin gated SPET in patients with coronary artery disease and heart failure
Experience with an ultrasound stethoscope.
2002) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 15(1). p.80-85 Mark(
- The role of whole blood viscosity in premature coronary artery disease in women.