- Cardiac fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose imaging using a dual headed gamma camera with coincidence detection: a clinical pilot study.
- Factors determining long-term outcomes and survival in patients with coronary artery disease and ventricular tachyarrhythmias: a single center experience
Individualizing the aorto-radial pressure transfer function: feasibility of a model-based approach.
2000) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-HEART AND CIRCULATORY PHYSIOLOGY. 279(2) H542-H549). Mark(
- Individializing the aorto-radial pressure transfer function.
- Altered diastolic function in athletes
- Lipid lowering drugs and recurrences of life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias in high-risk patients
- A new model for the experimental validation of left ventricular filling characteristics
Exercise capacity is related to LV relaxation in patients with remote myocardial infarction
2000) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 13(5). p.482-482 Mark(
- Cardiac fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose imaging using a dual-head gamma camera with coincidence detection: a clinical pilot study.
- Diagnosis of a coronary artery fistula thirty years after myectomy for septal hypertrophy.