- Lipid lowering drugs and recurrences of life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias in high-risk patients.
- Factors determining long-term outcomes and survival in patients with coronary artery disease and ventricular tachyarrhythmias: A single center experience.
- Altered diastolic function in athletes
- A new model for the experimental validation of left ventricular filling characteristics
Exercise capacity is related to LV relaxation in patients with remote myocardial infarction
2000) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 13(5). p.482-482 Mark(
- Cardiac fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose imaging using a dual-head gamma camera with coincidence detection: a clinical pilot study.
- Diagnosis of a coronary artery fistula thirty years after myectomy for septal hypertrophy.
- Cell death in myocardial infarction.
- Incidence of potential candidates for biventricular pacing in heart failure: results from a one year single-centre prospective registry.
- A new model for the experimental validation of left ventricular filling with color Doppler M-mode