Exercise capacity is related to LV relaxation in patients with remote myocardial infarction
2000) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 13(5). p.482-482 Mark(
- Incidence of potential candidates for biventricular pacing in heart failure: results from a one year single-centre prospective registry.
- Cell death in myocardial infarction.
- Cardiac fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose imaging using a dual-head gamma camera with coincidence detection: a clinical pilot study.
- Diagnosis of a coronary artery fistula thirty years after myectomy for septal hypertrophy.
- Prognostic implications of infarct size assessed by myocardial perfusion single-photon emission tomography
- A new model for the experimental validation of left ventricular filling with color Doppler M-mode
- Stressechografie met dobutamine
- Automatic quantification of defect size using normal templates: a comparative clinical study of three commercially available algorithms.
- Use of an implantable cardioverter defibrillator in a patient with two implanted neurostimulators for severe Parkinson's disease.