Clinical relevance of left ventricular volume assessment by gated myocardial SPET in patients with coronary artery disease.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(7). p.957-966 Mark(
- Vessel wall tracking based on the modified autocorrelation estimator
- Day-to-day variability of measurements of global myocardial function by tetrofosmin gated SPET in patients with coronary artery disease and heart failure
- The clinical value of nuclear medicine in the assessment of irradiation-induced and anthracycline-associated cardiac damage
Experience with an ultrasound stethoscope.
2002) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 15(1). p.80-85 Mark(
- The role of whole blood viscosity in premature coronary artery disease in women.
- Hypertensiebehandeling in de eerste lijn: consensus en evidentie?
- Can lipid-lowering drugs inhibit the recurrence of ventricular arrhythmias?
- Age- and gender-specific differences in left ventricular cardiac function and volumes determined by gated SPET.
- Improved identification of viable myocardium using second harmonic imaging during dobutamine stress echo cardiography