Clinical relevance of left ventricular volume assessment by gated myocardial SPET in patients with coronary artery disease.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(7). p.957-966 Mark(
- Vessel wall tracking based on the modified autocorrelation estimator
- The clinical value of nuclear medicine in the assessment of irradiation-induced and anthracycline-associated cardiac damage
- Day-to-day variability of measurements of global myocardial function by tetrofosmin gated SPET in patients with coronary artery disease and heart failure
Experience with an ultrasound stethoscope.
2002) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 15(1). p.80-85 Mark(
- The role of whole blood viscosity in premature coronary artery disease in women.
- Age- and gender-specific differences in left ventricular cardiac function and volumes determined by gated SPET.
- Hypertensiebehandeling in de eerste lijn: consensus en evidentie?
- Can lipid-lowering drugs inhibit the recurrence of ventricular arrhythmias?
- Improved identification of viable myocardium using second harmonic imaging during dobutamine stress echo cardiography