- Lipid lowering drugs and recurrences of life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias in high-risk patients.
- Factors determining long-term outcomes and survival in patients with coronary artery disease and ventricular tachyarrhythmias: A single center experience.
- A new model for the experimental validation of left ventricular filling characteristics
Exercise capacity is related to LV relaxation in patients with remote myocardial infarction
2000) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 13(5). p.482-482 Mark(
- Incidence of potential candidates for biventricular pacing in heart failure: results from a one year single-centre prospective registry.
- Cell death in myocardial infarction.
- Diagnosis of a coronary artery fistula thirty years after myectomy for septal hypertrophy.
- Cardiac fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose imaging using a dual-head gamma camera with coincidence detection: a clinical pilot study.
- Prognostic implications of infarct size assessed by myocardial perfusion single-photon emission tomography
- Automatic quantification of defect size using normal templates: a comparative clinical study of three commercially available algorithms.