- Diastolic dysfunction, infarct size, and exercise capacity in remote myocardial infarction: A combined approach of mitral e-wave deceleration time and color M-mode flow propagation velocity.
- Prevention of sudden death in patients with coronary artery disease: do lipid-lowering drugs play a role ?
Clinical relevance of left ventricular volume assessment by gated myocardial SPET in patients with coronary artery disease.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(7). p.957-966 Mark(
- Vessel wall tracking based on the modified autocorrelation estimator
- The clinical value of nuclear medicine in the assessment of irradiation-induced and anthracycline-associated cardiac damage
- Day-to-day variability of measurements of global myocardial function by tetrofosmin gated SPET in patients with coronary artery disease and heart failure
- The role of whole blood viscosity in premature coronary artery disease in women.
Experience with an ultrasound stethoscope.
2002) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 15(1). p.80-85 Mark(
- Hypertensiebehandeling in de eerste lijn: consensus en evidentie?
- Can lipid-lowering drugs inhibit the recurrence of ventricular arrhythmias?