- Myocard viabiliteit.
- Severe, but completely reversible heart failure in an adult with meningococcal sepsis.
- Long term results of cardioverter-defibrillator implantation in patients with right ventricular dysplasia and malignant ventricular tachyarrhythmias.
- Diastolic filling and pressure imaging: taking advantage of the information in a color M-mode Doppler Image
- Cardiac fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose imaging using a dual headed gamma camera with coincidence detection: a clinical pilot study.
- Prevalence of potential candidates for biventricular pacing among patients with known coronary artery disease: A Prospective Registry from a Single Center.
- Infarct size and recurrence of ventricular arrhythmias after defibrillator implantation.
- Altered diastolic function in athletes
Individualizing the aorto-radial pressure transfer function: feasibility of a model-based approach.
2000) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-HEART AND CIRCULATORY PHYSIOLOGY. 279(2) H542-H549). Mark(
- Individializing the aorto-radial pressure transfer function.