Experience with an ultrasound stethoscope.
2002) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 15(1). p.80-85 Mark(
- Can lipid-lowering drugs inhibit the recurrence of ventricular arrhythmias ?
- Age- and gender-specific differences in left ventricular cardiac function and volumes determined by gated SPET.
- Hypertensiebehandeling in de eerste lijn: consensus en evidentie?
- Improved identification of viable myocardium using second harmonic imaging during dobutamine stress echo cardiography
- Severe, but completely reversible heart failure in an adult with meningococcal sepsis.
- Long term results of cardioverter-defibrillator implantation in patients with right ventricular dysplasia and malignant ventricular tachyarrhythmias.
- Evaluation of left ventricular function and volumes in patients with ischaemic cardiomyopathy: gated single-photon emission computed tomography versus two-dimensional echocardiography.
- Fibrinogen and C-reactive protein on admission as markers of final infarct size after primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction.
- Myocard viabiliteit.