- Evaluation of left ventricular function and volumes in patients with ischaemic cardiomyopathy: gated single-photon emission computed tomography versus two-dimensional echocardiography.
- Myocard viabiliteit.
- Diastolic filling and pressure imaging: taking advantage of the information in a color M-mode Doppler Image
- Cardiac fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose imaging using a dual headed gamma camera with coincidence detection: a clinical pilot study.
- Prevalence of potential candidates for biventricular pacing among patients with known coronary artery disease: A Prospective Registry from a Single Center.
- Infarct size and recurrence of ventricular arrhythmias after defibrillator implantation.
- Altered diastolic function in athletes
- Lipid lowering drugs and recurrences of life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias in high-risk patients.
- Factors determining long-term outcomes and survival in patients with coronary artery disease and ventricular tachyarrhythmias: A single center experience.
Individualizing the aorto-radial pressure transfer function: feasibility of a model-based approach.
2000) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-HEART AND CIRCULATORY PHYSIOLOGY. 279(2) H542-H549). Mark(