- Day-to-day variability of measurements of global myocardial function by tetrofosmin gated SPET in patients with coronary artery disease and heart failure
Experience with an ultrasound stethoscope.
2002) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 15(1). p.80-85 Mark(
- The role of whole blood viscosity in premature coronary artery disease in women.
- Can lipid-lowering drugs inhibit the recurrence of ventricular arrhythmias ?
- Age- and gender-specific differences in left ventricular cardiac function and volumes determined by gated SPET.
- Hypertensiebehandeling in de eerste lijn: consensus en evidentie?
- Improved identification of viable myocardium using second harmonic imaging during dobutamine stress echo cardiography
- Long term results of cardioverter-defibrillator implantation in patients with right ventricular dysplasia and malignant ventricular tachyarrhythmias.
- Evaluation of left ventricular function and volumes in patients with ischaemic cardiomyopathy: gated single-photon emission computed tomography versus two-dimensional echocardiography.
- Myocard viabiliteit.