- Validation of gated blood-pool SPECT cardiac measurements tested using a biventricular dynamic physical phantom
- Screening of family members of patients with premature coronary heart disease - Results from the EUROASPIRE II family survey
- Prognostic value of dobutamine stress echocardiography in patients with diabetes
- Long-term prognostic significance of complex ventricular arrhythmias induced during dobutamine stress echocardiography
- Clinical experience with cardiac amyloidosis
- Feasibility of volume-curve analysis of the left ventricle from tomographic radionuclide ventriculography
- Etude de remplissage diastolique par echocardiographie-Doppler couleurs en mode M.
- Diastolic dysfunction, infarct size, and exercise capacity in remote myocardial infarction: A combined approach of mitral e-wave deceleration time and color M-mode flow propagation velocity.
- Prevention of sudden death in patients with coronary artery disease: do lipid-lowering drugs play a role ?
Clinical relevance of left ventricular volume assessment by gated myocardial SPET in patients with coronary artery disease.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(7). p.957-966 Mark(