- Day-to-day variability of measurements of global myocardial function by tetrofosmin gated SPET in patients with coronary artery disease and heart failure
- The clinical value of nuclear medicine in the assessment of irradiation-induced and anthracycline-associated cardiac damage
- The role of whole blood viscosity in premature coronary artery disease in women.
Experience with an ultrasound stethoscope.
2002) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 15(1). p.80-85 Mark(
- Can lipid-lowering drugs inhibit the recurrence of ventricular arrhythmias ?
- Hypertensiebehandeling in de eerste lijn: consensus en evidentie?
- Age- and gender-specific differences in left ventricular cardiac function and volumes determined by gated SPET.
- Improved identification of viable myocardium using second harmonic imaging during dobutamine stress echo cardiography
- Fibrinogen and C-reactive protein on admission as markers of final infarct size after primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction.
- Long term results of cardioverter-defibrillator implantation in patients with right ventricular dysplasia and malignant ventricular tachyarrhythmias.