- Feasibility of volume-curve analysis of the left ventricle from tomographic radionuclide ventriculography
- Clinical experience with cardiac amyloidosis
- Etude de remplissage diastolique par echocardiographie-Doppler couleurs en mode M.
- Diastolic dysfunction, infarct size, and exercise capacity in remote myocardial infarction: A combined approach of mitral e-wave deceleration time and color M-mode flow propagation velocity.
- Prevention of sudden death in patients with coronary artery disease: do lipid-lowering drugs play a role ?
Clinical relevance of left ventricular volume assessment by gated myocardial SPET in patients with coronary artery disease.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(7). p.957-966 Mark(
- Vessel wall tracking based on the modified autocorrelation estimator
- Day-to-day variability of measurements of global myocardial function by tetrofosmin gated SPET in patients with coronary artery disease and heart failure
- The clinical value of nuclear medicine in the assessment of irradiation-induced and anthracycline-associated cardiac damage
Experience with an ultrasound stethoscope.
2002) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 15(1). p.80-85 Mark(