Flow stress and ductility of duplex stainless steel during high-temperature torsion deformation.
2002) METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS A-PHYSICAL METALLURGY AND MATERIALS SCIENCE. 33(7). p.1931-1938 Mark(
- High-temperature stress and strain partitioning in duplex stainless steel.
- Influence of composition on crack sensitivity of ferritic stainless steel.
- Mechanical behaviour of duplex stainless teel at high temperatures.
- Redistribution of the substitutional elements during sigma and chi phase formation in a duplex stainless steel.
- Microstructure evolution during isothermal annealing of a standard duplex stainless steel type 1.4462.
- Microstructural changes in duplex stainless steel during isothermal annealing.
- Hot deformation behaviour of duplex stainless steel.
- Microstructure, hardness and texture evolution during the hot rolling of duples stainless steel.