- LC-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization-MS/MS analysis of multiple illicit drugs, methadone, and their metabolites in oral fluid following protein precipitation
- Immunohistochemical demonstration of the amphetamine derivatives 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and 3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA) in human post-mortem brain tissues and the pituitary gland
- Urine drug testing for opioids, cocaine, and metabolites by direct injection liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry
Matrix effect in bio-analysis of illicit drugs with LC-MS/MS: Influence of ionization type, sample preparation, and biofluid
2003) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR MASS SPECTROMETRY. 14(11). p.1290-1294 Mark(
- Bio-analysis of opioids by liquid chromatographytandem mass spectrometry
- Determination of paramethoxyamphetamine and other amphetamine-related designer drugs by liquid chromatography/sonic spray ionization mass spectrometry.
- Simultaneous determination of in total 17 opium alkaloids and opioids in blood and urine by fast liquid chromatography-diode-array detection-fluorescence detection, after solid-phase extraction.
- Analysis of estrogenic contaminants in river water using liquid chromatography coupled to ion trap based mass spectrometry.
- Influence of the eluent composition on the ionization efficiency for morphine of pneumatically assisted electrospray, atmospheric-pressure chemical ionization and sonic spray.
- Sonic spray ionization technology: Performance study and application to a LC/MS analysis on a monolithic silica column for heroin impurity profiling.