Discussion of `Causation and Graphical Models?
2003) Bulleting of the International Statistical Institute. LX(3). p.16-17 Mark(
- Distribution of human papillomavirus in a family planning population in Nairobi, Kenya
- Causal inference with generalized structural mean models
- Discussion of Clustered encouragement designs with individual noncompliance: Bayesian inference with randomization, and application to advance directive forms' by Frangacis, Rubin and Zhou.
- Placental inflammation and perinatal transmission of HIV-1
- Analyzing the sensitivity of generalized linear models to incomplete outcomes via the IDE algorithm
- Accounting for correlation and compliance in cluster randomized trials.
- Regression models for disease prevalence with diagnostic tests on pools of serum samples.
- Sensitivity Analysis for Incomplete Data: Ignoring Bounds or Bounding Ignorance?
- Adjusting for confouding when estimating a time trend in HIV prevalence based on pooled serum samples