- The mental representation of ordinal sequences is spatially organized: evidence from days of the week
- Cross-notation number priming investigated at different stimulus onset asynchronies in parity and naming tasks
- Hemispheric differences between left and right number representations: effects of conscious and unconscious priming
- Parietal representation of symbolic and nonsymbolic magnitude
- The mental representation of ordinal sequences is spatially organized
- Common quantitative processing of symbolic and non-symbolic information in intraparietal sulcus.
- Automatic stimulus-response associations may be semantically mediated.
Semantic priming in number naming.
2002) QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY. A, HUMAN EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY. 55(4). p.1127-1139 Mark(
- Impact of benefit messages in patient package inserts on subjective drug perception.
- The quantitative nature of a visual task differentiates between ventral and dorsal stream.