Some new concepts for all-optical 2R regeneration using InP-based photonic integrated circuits.
2003) NEXT GENERATION OPTICAL NETWORK DESIGN AND MODELLING. 114. p.447-454 Mark(
- Interferometric photonic circuits for 2R optical regeneration
- Experimental demonstration of all-optical 2R regeneration at 10 Gb/s in a MZI-configuration with a single SOA
- Interferometric photonic circuits for 2R optical regenerator (invited)
- Dynamic behaviour of a novel 2R regenerator bases on an asymmetric SOA-based Michelson interferometer containing a 1x1 MMISOA
- All-optical 2R regeneration based on polarization rotation in a linear optical amplifier
- Experimental demonstration of all-optical 2R regeneration based on non-linear birefringence in a LOA.
- Experimental demonstration at 10 Gbps of 2R optical regeneration in a fiber-based MZI with LOAs
- All-optical 2R regeneration based on integrated asymmetric Mach-Zehnder interferometer incorporating MMI-SOA.
- Experimental demonstration of 15 dB extinction ratio improvement in a new 2R optical regenerator based on an MMI-SOA