- Cardiovascular disease risk in women of South Asian origin in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Beverage consumption in Belgian adolescents.
- Breakfast habits affect overall nutrient profiles in adolescents
- Importance of seafood as nutrient source in the diet of Belgian adolescents
- Probabilistic approach to polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) exposure through eel consumption in recreational fishermen vs. the general population
- Beverages consumption in different Belgian populations.
- Simulated changes in fatty acid intake in humans through n-3 fatty acid enrichment of foods from animal origin
- Dietary intake and food source of omega-3 and omega-6 poly-unsaturated fatty acids the Belgian population
- Validity and reproducibility of an adolescent Web-based food frequency questionnaire
Validity and reproducibility of a semi-quantitative food frequency questionnaire for estimating calcium intake in Belgian pre-school children
2006) International Conference on Dietary Assessment Methods, 6th, Abstract book. p.SY16-02-SY16-02 Mark(