- The Surya Study: Observations on the Health, Diet and Physical Activity of South Asian Women living in Auckland.
- Dietary exposure to dioxin-like compounds in three age groups: Results from the Flemish environment and health study
- Is waist circumference a useful indicator of markers of metabolic syndrome in South Asian women living in New Zealand?
- Reproducibility and relative validity of a semi-quantitative food frequency questionnaire designed for assessing the intake of dioxin-like contaminants
Food intakes by preschool children in Flanders compared with dietary guidelines
2008) International journal of environmental research and public health. 5(4). p.243-257 Mark(
- Development and evaluation of self-administered computerized 24 h dietary recall method for adolescents in Europe
- Flanders diet survey in Preschool children: rationale, aims, design, methods and population characteristics.
- Predictors of misreporting in an elderly population: the 'Quality of life after 65' study
- Simulated impact of a fish based shift in the population n-3 fatty acids intake on exposure to dioxins and dioxin-like compounds
- Het voedingspatroon van Vlaamse adolescenten