- Dietary exposure to dioxin-like compounds in three age groups: Results from the Flemish environment and health study
- The Surya Study: Observations on the Health, Diet and Physical Activity of South Asian Women living in Auckland.
- Reproducibility and relative validity of a semi-quantitative food frequency questionnaire designed for assessing the intake of dioxin-like contaminants
- Is waist circumference a useful indicator of markers of metabolic syndrome in South Asian women living in New Zealand?
Food intakes by preschool children in Flanders compared with dietary guidelines
2008) International journal of environmental research and public health. 5(4). p.243-257 Mark(
- Development and evaluation of self-administered computerized 24 h dietary recall method for adolescents in Europe
- Flanders diet survey in Preschool children: rationale, aims, design, methods and population characteristics.
- Predictors of misreporting in an elderly population: the 'Quality of life after 65' study
- Simulated impact of a fish based shift in the population n-3 fatty acids intake on exposure to dioxins and dioxin-like compounds
- Breakfast habits affect overall nutrient profiles in adolescents