- Adult user preferences for behavior change techniques in a mobile app to promote physical activity, sleep, and reduce sedentary behavior, and their associations with behavior and Fear of Missing Out
- Do patients with chronic unilateral orofacial pain due to a temporomandibular disorder show increased attending to somatosensory input at the painful side of the jaw?
- The effect of the eHealth intervention ‘MyPlan 1.0’ on physical activity in adults who visit general practice : a quasi-experimental trial
- The efficacy of attentional distraction and sensory monitoring in chronic pain patients : a meta-analysis
- Forgetting to remember? Prospective memory within the context of pain.
- Validation of three Android Wear smartwatches (Huawei Watch, Polar M600 and Asus Zenwatch 3) and Fitbit Charge for measuring amount of steps and time of moderate-to-vigorous physical activity
- Feasibility and usability of an activity monitoring study on sleep, physical activity and sedentary behaviour using Fitbit trackers, ecological momentary assessment and diaries among adults
The predictive value of subsets of the orebro musculoskeletal pain screening questionnaire for return to work in chronic low back pain
2017) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL AND REHABILITATION MEDICINE. 53(3). p.359-365 Mark(
- Do fear and attention for pain influence motor function in patients with low back pain: a systematic review?
- Activity interruptions by pain impair activity resumption, but not more than activity interruptions by other stimuli. An experimental investigation