- Bayesian belief network models to analyse and predict ecological water quality in rivers
- Habitat suitability of the invasive water hyacinth and its relation to water quality and macroinvertebrate diversity in a tropical reservoir
- Predicting the occurrence of stoneflies (Plecoptera) on the basis of water characteristics, river morphology and land use
- Effect of water quality on blackflies (Diptera: Simuliidae) in Flanders (Belgium).
- Using an integrated modelling approach for risk assessment of the 'killer shrimp' Dikerogammarus villosus
- Hydrological and anthropogenic influence in the Gilgel Gibe I reservoir (Ethiopia) on macroinvertebrate assemblages
- Relating taxonomy-based traits of macroinvertebrates with river sediment quality based on basic and zero-inflated Poisson models.
Effect of water quality on waterbugs (Hemiptera: Gerromorpha & Nepomorpha) in Flanders (Belgium): results from a large-scale field survey
2013) ANNALES DE LIMNOLOGIE-INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF LIMNOLOGY. 49(2). p.121-128 Mark(
- Modelling the effects of copper on soil organisms and processes using the free ion approach: towards a multi-species toxicity model
- Data-driven habitat analysis of the Ponto-Caspian amphipod Dikerogammarus villosus in two invaded regions in Europe