- EU enlargement: membership conditions applied to future and potential member states
- The constitution for Europe and an enlarging union: unity or diversity?
- The Union's fifth accession treaty: New means to make enlargement possible
- Implications of enlargement for EC agri-food law
- Eu-uitbreiding en toetredingsverdrag: verzoening van droom en werkelijkheid
- The accession treaty and its transitional arrangements: a twilight zone for the new members of the Union
Enlargement and the environment acquis
2004) Review of European Community and International Environment Law. 13(2). p.135-151 Mark(
- Toward the next enlargement.
- The pre-accession strategy and the accession partnerships
- European Environment Law: policy principles and objectives, and, The acquis on environment.