- The impact of metrological traceability on the validity of creatinine measurement as an index of renal function
- Urinary excretion of the uraemic toxin p-cresol in the rat: contribution of glucuronidation to its metabolization
An inherited metabolic disorder presenting as ethylene glycol intoxication in a young adult.
2002) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF FORENSIC MEDICINE AND PATHOLOGY. 23(1). p.96-100 Mark(
- In vitro evaluation of motilin agonism by macrolide immunosuppressive drugs.
- The C-13-octanoic acid breath test: validation of a new noninvasive method of measuring gastric emptying in rats.
- Dyspepsia and gastroparesis in chronic renal failure: the role of Helicobacter pylori.
- Gastric emptying of solids in cirrhotic and peritioneal dialysis patients: influence of peritioneal volume load.
Critical evaluation of the chemical standardization procedure for measuring gastric emptying of solids.
2002) JOURNAL OF LABELLED COMPOUNDS & RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS. 45 (13. p.1091-1096 Mark(
- Influence of dialysate on gastric emptying time in peritoneal dialysis patients.
- The Marmara earthquake: Epidemiological analysis of the victims with nephrological problems.