- Combined high dose radiation and pazopanib in metastatic renal cell carcinoma : a phase I dose escalation trial
- Polyelectrolyte-enrobed cancer cells in view of personalized immune-therapy
- Biomarkers for early diagnosis of malignant mesothelioma : do we need another moonshot?
- The immunophenotypic fingerprint of patients with primary antibody deficiencies is partially present in their asymptomatic first-degree relatives
- The transcriptome of lung tumor-infiltrating dendritic cells reveals a tumor-supporting phenotype and a microRNA signature with negative impact on clinical outcome
- JAK2 deficiency as a novel cause of impaired Th17 immunity
- The immunophenotypical landscape of patients with primary antibody deficiencies and their asymptomatic first-degree relatives : arguments for a multifactorial aetiology
Familial Mediterranean fever mutations lift the obligatory requirement for microtubules in Pyrin inflammasome activation
2016) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 113(50). p.14384-14389 Mark(
- Development of a blood test for selection of lung cancer patients who could benefit from immunotherapy.
- VOC analysis in headspace air of mesothelioma and lung cancer cell lines: a comparative literature study