- The immunophenotypic fingerprint of patients with primary antibody deficiencies is partially present in their asymptomatic first-degree relatives
Familial Mediterranean fever mutations lift the obligatory requirement for microtubules in Pyrin inflammasome activation
2016) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 113(50). p.14384-14389 Mark(
- Development of a blood test for selection of lung cancer patients who could benefit from immunotherapy.
- VOC analysis in headspace air of mesothelioma and lung cancer cell lines: a comparative literature study
- Using a bronchial airway gene expression classifier
- Genes associated with common variable immunodeficiency: one diagnosis to rule them all?
- Unresectable stage III non-small-cell lung cancer: have we made any progress?
- The potential of radiotherapy to enhance the efficacy of renal cell carcinoma therapy
- Rehabilitation in patients with radically treated respiratory cancer: a randomised controlled trial comparing two training modalities
- Non-coding RNAs and respiratory disease