- A novel caspase-2 complex containing TRAF2 and RIP1
- Toxic proteins released from mitochondria in cell death
- Differential signaling to apoptotic and necrotic cell death by Fas-associated death domain protein FADD
Mitochondrial intermembrane proteins in cell death
2003) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 304(3). p.487-497 Mark(
- Bcl-2 family members as sentinels of cellular integrity and role of mitochondrial intermembrane space proteins in apoptotic cell death
- The role of mitochondrial factors in apoptosis: a Russian roulette with more than one bullet.
- A matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization post-source decay (MALDI-PSD) analysis of proteins released from isolated liver mitochondria treated with recombinant truncated Bid
- The serine protease Omi/HtrA2 is released from mitochondria during apoptosis. Omi interacts with caspase-inhibitor XIAP and induces enhanced caspase activity.
- Endonuclease G: a mitochondrial protein released in apoptosis and involved in caspaseindependent DNA degradation
- Yersinia enterocolitica YopP-induced apoptosis of macrophages involves the apoptotic signaling cascade upstream of Bid.