- Interaction of knowledge and working memory in reasoning about relations
Mental model construction in linear reasoning: evidence for the construction of initial annotated models.
2004) QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY. A, HUMAN EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY. 57(8). p.1369-1391 Mark(
- Is model construction open to strategic decisions? An exploration in the field of linear reasoning.
- Politics and basking-in-reflected-glory: A field study in Flanders.
- Spatial and temporal content and working memory usage in linear syllogistic reasoning.
- Growing slower and less accurate: Adult age differences in time-accuracy functions for recall and recognition from episodic memory. Experimental Aging Research, 24(1), 1998, 3-19.