- From film policy to creative screen policies : media convergence and film policy trends in Flanders
- Pick, play, produce : revisiting the concept of participation through a quantitative study of film consumption practices amongst youth in Flanders (Belgium)
- Ode aan de Skoop
- (Not) going to the movies : a geospatial analysis of cinema markets in The Netherlands and Flanders (1950-1970)
- Naïve and sophisticated long-term readings of foreign and national films viewed in a Mexican Northern town during the 1930-60s
- New Cinema History and the margins of the mainstream theatrical model of metropolitan film exhibition: A case study on risqués cinemas
- Keynote lecture : 'What’s new about new cinema history? Exploring the past(s) and futures of an utterly ambitious research program'
2017) COMMUNICATIONS-EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF COMMUNICATION RESEARCH . 42(1). p.99-100 Mark(
- Haalt de filmkeuring haar honderdste verjaardag?