- Efficacy of praziquantel against Schistosoma haematobium infection in children
- The relationship between faecal egg counts, worm burden and tissue egg counts in early Schistosoma mattheei infections in cattle.
- Index of potential contamination for schistosomiasis.
- Larval migration inhibition activity in abomasal mucus and serum from calves infected with Ostertagia ostertagi
The effect of different treatment regimens on the epidemiology of seasonally transmitted Schistosoma haematobium infections in four villages in the Senegal River Basin, Senegal.
1999) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 93(2). p.142-150 Mark(
- The determination at housing of exposure to gastrointestinal nematode infections in first-grazing season calves.
- The epidemiology of a recent focus of mixed Schistoroma haematobium and Schistosoma mansoni infections around the 'Lac de Guiers' in the Senegal River Basin, Senegal.
- Diagnosis of larval cyathostominosis in horses in Belgium.
- Larval migration activity in abomasal mucus and serum from calves infected with Ostertagia ostertagi.
- Development of immunity to Mecistocirrus digitatus (Nematoda: Trichostrongylidae) in calves