- Determination of the mucosal irritation potential of oral piroxicam formulations on the gastric mucosa of dogs compared to the slug mucosal irritation test
- Compaction of enteric-coated pellets: influence of formulation and process parameters on tablet properties and in vivo evaluation
- Influence of the punch diameter and curvature on the yield pressure of MCC-compacts during Heckel analysis
- Quantitative determination of p-aminosalicylic acid and its degradation product m-aminophenol in pellets by ion-pair high-performance liquid chromatography applying the monolithic Chromolith Speedrod RP-18e column
- Influence of acetylsalicylic acid and ketoprofen on canine thyroid function tests
Development and in vitro evaluation of an enteric-coated multiparticulate drug delivery system for the administration of piroxicam to dogs.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 54(3). p.343-348 Mark(