- Assessing current and future meat and fish consumption in Sub-Sahara Africa : learnings from FAO Food Balance Sheets and LSMS household survey data
- Contract farming for improving smallholder incomes : what can we learn from effectiveness studies?
- Do labour rights matter for export? : a qualitative comparative analysis of pineapple trade to the EU
- A world without hunger : organic or GM crops?
- The buzz about bees and poverty alleviation : identifying drivers and barriers of beekeeping in sub-Saharan Africa
- Empirical investigation into spatial integration without direct trade : comparative analysis before and after the establishment of the Ethiopian Commodity Exchange
Do coffee cooperatives benefit farmers? : an exploration of heterogeneous impact of coffee cooperative membership in Southwest Ethiopia
2016) INTERNATIONAL FOOD AND AGRIBUSINESS MANAGEMENT REVIEW. 19(4). p.37-52 Mark(
- When the data source writes the conclusion: evaluating agricultural policies
- Verifying validity of the household dietary diversity score: an application of Rasch modeling
Managing risk in cocoa production: assessing the potential of climate-smart crop insurance in Ghana
2016) JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURAL TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT. 10(1). p.53-79 Mark(