- Reproducibility of FDG PET based metabolic tumor volume measurements and of their FDG distribution within
- F-18 FDG PET, MRI or combined PET/MRI reading, which method is best for discriminating high-grade from low-grade gliomas?
- Selecting patients with spondyloarthritis (SpA) or rheumatoid arthritis (RA) for antiTNF-alfa treatment: First scintigraphic data with Tc99m-labelled certolizumab pegol.
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of 195mPt-cisplatin in normal volunteers: imaging agent for single photon emission computed tomography
- Quantitative pretreatment VOI analysis of liver metastases 99mTc-MAA SPECT/CT and FDG PET/CT in relation with treatment response to SIRT
Patient dose and image quality of a cone-beam CT system for SPECT/CT: comparison with 16 slice CT
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(suppl. 2). p.S222-S222 Mark(
99mTc labelled S-HYNIC certolizumab pegol for selecting patients for anti-TNF alpha treatment: a biodistribution and dosimetric study
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(suppl. 2). p.S392-S392 Mark(
- Validation of 18F-FDG PET at conventional and delayed intervals for the discrimination of high-grade from low-grade gliomas: a stereotactic PET and MRI study
Practical aspects of activity prescription for 90Y-microsphere therapy
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 39(suppl. 2). p.S353-S353 Mark(
- Clinical PET technology