Calculation of the packet loss in optical packet switches: An analytic technique
2003) AEU-INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS. 57(4). p.270-276 Mark(
- Delay characteristics in discrete-time GI-G-1 queues with non-preemptive priority queueing discipline.
- Analysis of a preemptive resume priority buffer with general service times for the high priority class
- A single-server queue with a priority scheduling discipline: performance study
- Analysis of packet delay in a GI-G-1 queue with non-preemptive priority scheduling.
- Analysis of a GI-Geo-1 preemptive resume priority buffer
- Analysis of the system contents in a GI-G-1 queue with non-preemptive priority scheduling.
- Performance evaluation of queues with a priority scheduling discipline
- HOL priority in an ATM output queueing switch
- Analysis of a single-server ATM queue with priority scheduling