- Development of a low temperature MOCVD process for GalnNAs materials
- A safer, efficient MOCVD process for GaAs solar cell growth.
Substrate-removed 850-nm RCLEDs and small core (63/125 µm) plastic optical fibers for optical data communication
2000) Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. 3938. p.160-168 Mark(
- GaInNAS: a novel material for long-wavelength applications
- High quality AlGaInP layers on GaAs and Ge grown by MOVPE.
- Optical data communication using substrate removed 850 nm RCLEDS and small core (63/125 µm) plastic optical fibres
- Realisation of highly efficient 850nm top emitting resonant cavity light emitting diodes.
- InP-based modulator array antennas at 1.06 mm
- Germanium as a growth substrate for high quality AlGaAs/InGaAs laser diodes.
- Development of a low temperature growth regime for GaInNAs 9th European Workshop on Metal-Organic Vapour Phase Epitaxy and Related Growth Techniques, June 10-13, 2001, Wrexham, North Wales, United Kingdom, pp. 37.