- The role of heregulin-alpha as a motility factor and amphiregulin as a growth factor in wound healing.
- Pathogenesis of Paget's disease: Epidermal heregulin-alpha, motility factor, and the HER receptor family.
- Early prediction of chronic lung disease by tracheal aspirate cytology in ventilated newborns.
Amplification units and translocation at chromosome 17q and c-erbB-2 overexpression in the pathogenesis of breast cancer.
1997) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV-AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PATHOLOGY. 430(5). p.365-372 Mark(
- Sensitive and reliable detection of genomic imbalances in human neuroblastomas using comparative genomic hybridisation analysis.
- Activity of 1-123 MIBG in childhood neuroblastoma: lack of relation to tumour differentiation in vivo. Eur J Nucl Med,25,1998,144-149.