- Cerebral and cerebellar language organization in a right-handed subject with a left temporal porencephalic cyst: An fMRI study
The impact of word prevalence on lexical decision times: evidence from the Dutch Lexicon Project 2
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 42(3). p.441-458 Mark(
- Contextual word learning with form-focused and meaning-focused elaboration: A comparative study.
New human-specific brain landmark: the depth asymmetry of superior temporal sulcus
2015) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 112(4). p.1208-1213 Mark(
- Subtlex-pl: subtitle-based word frequency estimates for Polish
- Word knowledge in the crowd: measuring vocabulary size and word prevalence in a massive online experiment
- How useful are corpus-based methods for extrapolating psycholinguistic variables?
- A validated set of tool pictures with matched objects and non-objects for laterality research
- Metacognition for spelling in higher etudents with dyslexia: is there evidence for the dual burden hypothesis?
- A plea for more interactions between psycholinguistics and natural language processing research