Comparison of susceptibility to antimicrobials of the enterococcal species isolated from pigeons (Columba livia).
2002) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 8(3). p.215-218 Mark(
- Differentiation and identification of Enterococcus durans, E-hirae and E-villorum.
- Nonhuman reservoirs of enterococci
- Differences in antibiotic resistance patterns of Enterococcus faecalis and Enterococcus faecium strains isolated from farm and pet animals.
- Veterinair gebruikte beta-lactam antibiotica: activiteit en resistentie.
- Application of tRNA intergenic spacer PCR for identification of Enterococcus species.
- Influence of different medium components on the in vitro activity of the growth-promoting antibiotic flavomycin against enterococci
- In vitro susceptibility of Enterococcus faecium isolated from food to growth-promoting and therapeutic antibiotics.
Incomplete cross resistance against ionophores in Enterococcus faecium and Enterococcus faecalis strains from pigs and poultry.
2000) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 6(1). p.59-61 Mark(
- Enterococcus faecalis infection after orthopedic surgery in a dog.
Comparison of direct and enrichment methods for the selective isolation of vancomycin-resistant enterococci from feces of pigs and poultry.
1999) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 5(2). p.131-134 Mark(
- Enterococci with acquired vancomycin resistance in pigs and chickens of different age groups.
- Identification of non-lipophilic corynebacteria isolated from dairy cows with mastitis.
- Phenotypic distinction in Enterococcus faecium and Enterococcus faecalis strains between susceptibility and resistance to growth-enhancing antibiotics
- Glycopeptide resistance in Enterococcus faecium strains from animals and humans.