- Influence of different medium components on the in vitro activity of the growth-promoting antibiotic flavomycin against enterococci
- Application of tRNA intergenic spacer PCR for identification of Enterococcus species.
- In vitro susceptibility of Enterococcus faecium isolated from food to growth-promoting and therapeutic antibiotics.
Incomplete cross resistance against ionophores in Enterococcus faecium and Enterococcus faecalis strains from pigs and poultry.
2000) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 6(1). p.59-61 Mark(
- Enterococcus faecalis infection after orthopedic surgery in a dog.
Comparison of direct and enrichment methods for the selective isolation of vancomycin-resistant enterococci from feces of pigs and poultry.
1999) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 5(2). p.131-134 Mark(
- Enterococci with acquired vancomycin resistance in pigs and chickens of different age groups.
- Identification of non-lipophilic corynebacteria isolated from dairy cows with mastitis.
- Phenotypic distinction in Enterococcus faecium and Enterococcus faecalis strains between susceptibility and resistance to growth-enhancing antibiotics
- Glycopeptide resistance in Enterococcus faecium strains from animals and humans.
- Voedsel van dierlijke oorsprong als mogelijke oorzaak van resistenties in humane kiemen.
- Streptococcus pluranimalium sp nov., from cattle and other animals.
- Comparison of glycopeptide-resistant Enterococcus faecium isolates and glycopeptide resistance genes of human and animal origins
- Pharmacokinetics and efficacy of amoxycillin in the treatment of an experimental Streptococcus bovis infection in racing pigeons (Columba livia)
- Vancomycin susceptibility as an aid to the identification of lactobacilli