- Short-term CO2 and N2O emission after application of manure and maize residues to three different soil types: a laboratory study
- Mitigating gaseous nitrogen emission from soils : an integrated approach
- Laboratory study on the NO and N2O emission from arable land and grassland: effects of WFPS, type and amount of fertilizer.
- Two-year field study on the emission of N2O from coarse and middle-textured Belgian soils with different land use.
- Influence of land use on long-term methane uptake
- N2O flux from a forest soil located in an area of intensive animal breeding in Belgium
- The role of terrestrial ecosystems in a sustainable environment
Calibration of a multipoint sampling system connected with a photoacoustic detector.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY. 76(2). p.115-133 Mark(
- Modelling interactions between CH4 absorption and N2O production in soils.
- A field study on the emission/absorption of NO, N20 and CH4.