- The tandem PDZ domains of syntenin promote cell invasion
- Disrupted function and axonal distribution of mutant tyrosyl-tRNA synthetase in dominant intermediate Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy
- Lysophosphatidic acid affinity chromatography reveals pyruvate kinase as a specific LPA-binding protein
A kelch beta-propeller featuring as a G beta structural mimic: Reinventing the wheel?
2003) Science's STKE (signal transduction knowledge environment). 191(PE27). p.1-4 Mark(
- PIP2-PDZ domain binding controls the association of syntenin with the plasma membrane.
- Fragmin60 encodes an actin-binding protein with a C2 domain and controls actin Thr-203 phosphorylation in Physarum plasmodia and sclerotia.
- Molecular cloning, over-expression, developmental regulation and immunolocalization of fragminP, a gelsolin-related actin-binding protein from Physarum polycephalum plasmodia.