Investments in consumer relationships: a critical reassessment and model extension
2003) THE INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF RETAIL, DISTRIBUTION & CONSUMER RESEARCH. 13(3). p.245-261 Mark(
- Is gender stereotyping in advertising more prevalent in masculine countries? A cross-national analysis.
- The influence of topic involvement on mail-survey response behavior.
- The Impact of the Learning Process on Task Definitions, Store Choice and Store Saliences
- The Differential Impact of Product, Service and Relationship Efforts on Attitudinal and Behavioral Outcomes in Retailing
- A critical review of theories underlying relationship marketing in the context of explaining consumer relationships.
- The impact of quality on store loyalty: a contingency approach
- De strijd om de klant: hoe kunnen retailers vandaag hun klantenrelaties versterken
- Simulating the principle of database marketing through DARTS
- The opening and reading behavior of business to business direct mail