Rosettes and other white shiny structures in polarized dermoscopy: histological correlate and optical explanation
2016) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 30(2). p.311-313 Mark(
- Chronic and invasive fungal infections in a family with CARD9 deficiency
- Total-body examination vs lesion-directed skin cancer screening
- Systemic immune changes associated with adjuvant interferon-α2b-therapy in stage III melanoma patients: failure at the effector phase?
- Oncogenetic testing, diagnosis and follow-up in Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome, familial atypical multiple mole melanoma syndrome and neurofibromatosis 1 and 2
- Phase I trial of stereotactic body radiotherapy with concurrent fixed dose ipilimumab in metastatic melanoma: dose limiting toxicity and abscopal effect
- Characterization of the in vivo immune network of IDO, tryptophan metabolism, PD-L1, and CTLA-4 in circulating immune cells in melanoma
- A short dermoscopy training increases diagnostic performance in both inexperienced and experienced dermatologists
- Clinical significance of plasmacytoid dendritic cells and myeloid-derived suppressor cells in melanoma
- Peritumoral indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase expression in melanoma: an early marker of resistance to immune control?