- Medically unexplained physical symptoms in patients visiting the emergency department : an international multicentre retrospective study
- Awareness and willingness to perform CPR: a survey amongst Flemish schoolchildren, teachers and principals
- Medical emergencies related to ethanol and illicit drugs at an annual, nocturnal, indoor, electronic dance music event
- Dosing renally cleared drugs in critically ill children: mind the trap of glomerular hyperfiltration!
- Analgesia (mis)usage on a dental emergency service : a patient survey
- Glomerular hyperfiltration : a new concept in critically ill children
- Medicatienazicht bij een oudere patiënt met polyfarmacie
Medication discrepancies and their clinical impact : a study at the emergency department
2017) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF HOSPITAL PHARMACY-SCIENCE AND PRACTICE. 24(suppl. 1). p.A97-A98 Mark(
- Impact of vancomycin protein binding on target attainment in critically ill children : back to the drawing board?
- Ingestion of white spirit resulting in perineal skin burns : a case report and review of the literature