- Predicting acute zinc toxicity for Daphnia magna as a function of key water chemistry characteristics: development and validation of a biotic ligand model
Refinement and field validation of a biotic ligand model predicting acute copper toxicity to Daphnia magna
2002) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY C-TOXICOLOGY & PHARMACOLOGY. 133(1-2). p.243-258 Mark(
- Bioavailability of zinc in runoff water from roofing materials
- Runoff rates, chemical speciation and bioavailability of copper released from naturally patinated copper.
- Atmospheric corrosion of zinc-based materials: runoff rates, chemical speciation and ecotoxicity effects
- Runoff rates and ecotoxicity of zinc induced by atmospheric corrosion