- Why are couples fighting? A need frustration perspective on relationship conflict and dissatisfaction.
- Helping motivation and well-being of chronic pain couples: A daily diary study.
- Effects of cognitive control training on the dynamics of (mal)adaptive emotion regulation in daily life
- Evaluation of second-level inference in fMRI analysis
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Sex in its daily relational context
- Data-analytical stability in second-level fMRI inference
- Medflex: flexible mediation analysis using natural effect models in R
- Autonomy-supportive parenting and autonomy-supportive sibling interactions: the role of mothers' and siblings' psychological need satisfaction
- De invloed van sociodemografische kenmerken op drop-out van jongeren uit georganiseerde sportactiviteiten