- Antibacterial therapeutics for the treatment of chytrid infection in amphibians: Columbus's egg?
- Treatment of chytridiomycosis using antibacterial compounds: Columbus' egg?
- Developing a safe antifungal treatment protocol to eliminate Batrachochytrium dendropbatidis from amphibians
- Voriconazole, a safe alternative for treating infections caused by the Chrysosporium anamorph of Nannizziopsis vriesii in bearded dragons (Pogona vitticeps)
- Cutaneous hyalohyphomycosis in a girdled lizard (Cordylus giganteus) caused by the Chrysosporium anamorph of Nannizziopsis vriesii and successful treatment with voriconazole
Pharmacokinetics of tepoxalin and its active metabolite in broiler chickens
2009) Journal of veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 32(1). p.97-100 Mark(
- Designing a treatment protocol with voriconazole to eliminate Aspergillus fumigatus from experimentally inoculated pigeons
Multiple oral dosing of valacyclovir in horses and ponies
2009) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 32(3). p.207-212 Mark(
- Designing voriconazole treatment for racing pigeons: balancing between hepatic enzyme auto induction and toxicity
- Transvenous electrical cardioversion of atrial fibrillation in six horses using custom made cardioversion catheters