Optimization of exopolysaccharide production by Tremella mesenterica NRRL Y-6158 through implementation of fed-batch fermentation.
2002) JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY. 29(4). p.181-184 Mark(
- Exopolysaccharides of Lactic Acid Bacteria.
- Polysaccharides I: Polysaccharides and Prokaryotes (Biopolymers Series)
- Exopolysaccharides of Yeasts.
- Polysaccharides II: Polysaccharides of Eukaryotes (Biopolymer Series)
- Extracellular Tremella polysaccharides: structure, properties and applications.
- Tremellan: A yeast polysaccharide with novel application potential
- Synthesis of Exopolysaccharides by Tremella mesenterica NRRL Y-6158.
- New Products and New Areas of Bioprocess Engineering: The Genus Klebsiella
- Vitamins and Related Biofactors, Microbial Production.