- 2007 International workshop on the analysis of multi-temporal remote sensing images
- Cluster-based fuzzy models for groundwater flow in the unsaturated zone
- Use of in-situ and remotely sensed observations for the optimization of hydrologic model results
Assessing the applicability of hydrologic information from radar imagery
2003) NATO Science Series IV Earth and Environmental Sciences. 23. p.201-210 Mark(
- Monitoring and modelling catchment water quantity and quality: proceedings of the 8th conference of the European Network of Experimental and Representive Basins (ERB)
- Assessing the effect of the assimilation of in-situ observed soil moisture values on hydrologically modeled latent heat fluxes
- Improvement of TOPLATS-based discharge predictions through assimilation of ERS-based remotely sensed soil moisture values.
- On the improvement of discharge predictions through assimilation of ERS-based soil moisture data
- The importance of the spatial patterns of remotely sensed soil moisture in the improvement of discharge predictions for small-scale basins through data assimilation.
- Soil moisture inversion from ERS and SIR-C imagery at the Zwalm catchment, Belgium