- Anti-inflammatory phytotherapeutics: a valuable alternative to NSAID treatment in horses?
- Uterine torsion in the mare: a review and three case reports
- Laryngeal rhinosporidiosis in a Belgian warmblood horse
- Gait abnormalities: a neurological or musculoskeletal problem? Transcranial magnetic stimulation as a useful aid.
- The composition of the inflammatory infiltrate in three cases of polyneuritis equi
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation related to the radiographic examination of cervical vertebrae in 20 horses with cervical spinal ataxia
- Pheochromocytoma in the horse: the use of ultrasound and laparoscopic removal to improve outcome
Computed tomography-guided brain biopsy for in vivo diagnosis of a cholesterinic granuloma in a horse
2008) JAVMA-JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. 233(6). p.950-954 Mark(
- Suspected swainsonine poisoning in a Belgian horse
- Variations in serum vitamin E concentration during a 24 hour period in horses with low levels