- Elevated Delta Np63 alpha Levels Facilitate Epidermal and Biliary Oncogenic Transformation
- A multileveled approach in psoriasis assessment and follow-up: a proposal for a tailored guide for the dermatological practice
- Analysis of telomere length as predictive marker in psoriasis for comorbidities
- An elastic liposomal formulation for RNAi-based topical treatment of skin disorders: proof-of-concept in the treatment of psoriasis
- Recommendations for managing a suboptimal response to biologics for moderate-to-severe psoriasis: a Belgian perspective
- Psoriasis: burning down the host
- Measuring the impact of vitiligo : behind the white spots
Global survey into the use of therapeutic patient education during psoriasis management
2016) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 30(suppl. 6). p.64-64 Mark(
- The many faces of IL-17 in inflammatory skin diseases
- Characterization data on the topical carrier DDC642
Pyoderma gangrenosum with granuloma formation: not always a benign disorder
2016) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 30(1). p.188-189 Mark(
- Chronic and invasive fungal infections in a family with CARD9 deficiency
- Practical guidance on immunogenicity to biologic agents used in the treatment of psoriasis: what can be learnt from other diseases?
Real-life effectiveness of once-daily calcipotriol and betamethasone dipropionate gel vs. ointment formulations in psoriasis vulgaris: final analysis of the 52-week PRO-long study
2015) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 29(12). p.2349-2355 Mark(
- Developing a therapeutic range of adalimumab serum concentrations in management of psoriasis: a step toward personalized treatment
- microRNAs in psoriasis: leaders or followers?
Expert recommendations: the use of the fixed combination calcipotriol and betamethasone dipropionate gel for the topical treatment of psoriasis
2014) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEROLOGY. 28(suppl. 2). p.22-32 Mark(
- Efficacy of products to remove eggs of Pediculus humanus capitis (Phthiraptera: Pediculidae) from the human hair
- The effectiveness of facial exercises for facial rejuvenation: a systematic review
- ZEB2-transgene expression in the epidermis compromises the integrity of the epidermal barrier through the repression of different tight junction proteins
Profile of the Belgian dermatologist: results of an online survey
2014) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 28(5). p.667-668 Mark(
A cross-sectional study on the prevalence of metabolic syndrome in psoriasis compared to psoriatic arthritis
2014) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 28(4). p.507-511 Mark(
- Immunohistochemical analysis of FOXP3+ regulatory T cells in healthy human skin and autoimmune dermatoses
Real-life effectiveness of once-daily calcipotriol and betamethasone dipropionate gel vs. ointment formulations in psoriasis vulgaris: 4-and 12-week interim results from the PRO-long study
2014) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 28(12). p.1723-1731 Mark(
- One-year safety and efficacy of ustekinumab and results of dose adjustment after switching from inadequate methotrexate treatment: the TRANSIT randomized trial in moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis
- Transition to ustekinumab in patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis and inadequate response to methotrexate: a randomized clinical trial (TRANSIT)
- The biology of hyperpigmentation syndromes
Clinical profile of generalized vitiligo patients with associated autoimmune/autoinflammatory diseases
2014) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 28(6). p.741-746 Mark(
- Targeted silencing of DEFB4 in a bioengineered skin-humanized mouse model for psoriasis: development of siRNA SECosome-based novel therapies
- Contact dermatitis caused by lovage (Levisticum officinalis) essential oil
- Nonablative fractional laser resurfacing for the treatment of hypertrophic scars: a randomized controlled trial
Nonablative fractional laser resurfacing for the treatment of scars and grafts after Mohs micrographic surgery: a randomized controlled trial
2013) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 27(8). p.997-1002 Mark(
- The distribution pattern of segmental vitiligo: clues for somatic mosaicism
- miR-145 overexpression suppresses the migration and invasion of metastatic melanoma cells
- Viewpoint on handling anti-TNF failure in psoriasis
- Evaluation of commercially available ELISA assays as a tool for monitoring and managing pemphigus patients: a prospective study
- Botulinetoxine in de esthetische geneeskunde
- Identification of miR-145 as a key regulator of the pigmentary process
- Occupational contact allergy caused by pao ferro (santos rosewood): a report of 2 cases
- Identifying targets for topical RNAi therapeutics in psoriasis: assessment of a new in vitro psoriasis model
The haptoglobin phenotype influences the risk of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in kidney transplant patients
2012) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 26(5). p.566-571 Mark(
- An educational programme for patients with psoriasis and atopic dermatitis: a prospective randomized controlled trial
- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase, a new prognostic marker in sentinel lymph nodes of melanoma patients
- Genome-wide association analyses identify 13 new susceptibility loci for generalized vitiligo
- New insights in segmental vitiligo: case report and review of theories
- Hypomelanoses and hypermelanoses
- Applying Toyota production systemprinciples and tools at the Ghent University hospital
- In vivo vitiligo induction and therapy model: double-blind, randomized clinical trial
- Clinical significance of Koebner's phenomenon in vitiligo
- A case of anaphylaxis caused by macrogol 3350 after injection of a corticosteroid
- Immune mediated mechanisms of melanocyte destruction: paving the way for efficient immunotherapeutic strategies against melanoma
- Development of a 3D pigmented skin model to evaluate RNAi-induced depigmentation
- Lipid-mediated gene delivery to the skin
- Immune reactions in benign and malignant melanocytic lesions: lessons for immunotherapy
- A review of non-cultured epidermal cellular grafting in vitiligo
Halo naevi with associated vitiligo-like depigmentations: pathogenetic hypothesis
2011) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 26(6). p.755-761 Mark(
- Study of functional molecules on regulatory T cells in human psoriasis blood and skin
- A novel multidisciplinary educational programme for patients with chronic skin diseases: Ghent pilot project and first results
- Skin penetration of silica microparticles
- Prognostic value and clinical significance of halo naevi regarding vitiligo
- Three-dimensional skin models as tools for transdermal drug delivery: challenges and limitations
- The haptoglobin phenotype determines the risk of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in kidney transplant patients
- Dihydroxyaceton alias 'bruinen zonder zon': een ziektegeschiedenis
- Intrapatient comparison of 308-nm monochromatic excimer light and localized narrow-band UVB phototherapy in the treatment of vitiligo: a randomized controlled trial
- Melanocyte-specific immune response in a patient with multiple regressing nevi and a history of melanoma
Different phenotypes of segmental vitiligo based on a clinical observational study
2011) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 25(6). p.673-678 Mark(
- Genome-wide analysis identifies a quantitative trait locus in the MHC class II region associated with generalized vitiligo age of onset
- E-health in de dermatologie
- EGFR in melanoma: clinical significance and potential therapeutic target
- Comprehensive association analysis of candidate genes for generalized vitiligo supports XBP1, FOXP3, and TSLP
- First histopathological and immunophenotypic analysis of early dynamic events in a patient with segmental vitiligo associated with halo nevi
Juvenile psoriasis and its clinical management: a European expert group consensus
2010) JOURNAL DER DEUTSCHEN DERMATOLOGISCHEN GESELLSCHAFT. 8(10). p.812-818 Mark(
- Calcineurin inhibitors
- Acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis: an overview of the clinical, immunological and diagnostic concepts
- Flexible nanosomes (SECosomes) enable efficient siRNA delivery in cultured primary skin cells and in the viable epidermis of ex vivo human skin
- Serum plakophilin-3 autoreactivity in paraneoplastic pemphigus
- Effect of the secretory small GTPase Rab27B on breast cancer growth, invasion, and metastasis
- Preventie en behandeling van A/H1N1-influenza bij patiënten met immuungemedieerde inflammatoire aandoeningen onder immunotherapie
- Common variants in FOXP1 are associated with generalized vitiligo
- Infectueuze pathologie in de kinderdermatologie
- Autoimmune, inflammatory and other diseases associated with vitiligo
- Long-term results of noncultured epidermal cellular grafting in vitiligo, halo naevi, piebaldism and naevus depigmentosus
- Variant of TYR and Autoimmunity Susceptibility Loci in Generalized Vitiligo.
- Ultradeformable cationic liposomes for delivery of small interfering RNA (siRNA) into human primary melanocytes
Current and emerging therapy for the management of vitiligo
2009) Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology. 2. p.15-25 Mark(
- Diclofenac: lineaire IgA-bulleuze dermatose en huiderupties
Behandeling van ectoparasitosen
2009) NEDERLANDS TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR DERMATOLOGIE & VENEREOLOGIE. 19(4). p.188-190 Mark(
- Griscelli syndrome: a model system to study vesicular trafficking.
- Evaluation of ethosomes for delivery of siRNA into cultured primary melanocytes and skin
- The role of RhoC in growth and metastatic capacity of melanoma
- Knockdown of myosin Va isoforms by RNAi as a tool to block melanosome transport in primary human melanocytes
- Somatic mutation analysis in NF1 cafe au lait spots reveals two NF1 hits in the melanocytes
- Human squamous cell carcinomas evade the immune response by down-regulation of vascular E-selectin and recruitment of regulatory T cells
The role of VEGF-C staining in predicting regional metastasis in melanoma
2008) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV-AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PATHOLOGY. 453(3). p.257-265 Mark(
- Hypomelanoses and hypermelanoses
- Solvent effects on the transdermal penetration of the OECD model compound caffeine.
- Persoonlijke en maatschappelijke gevolgen van werkgerelateerd handeczeem
- Second hit mutation analysis in melanocytes, keratinocytes and fibroblasts obtained from NF1 cafe-au-lait macules reveals presence of two NF1 hits in the melanocytes
- Stability of the OECD model compound benzoic acid in receptor fluids of Franz diffusion cells
- Acanthosis nigricans in a child with mild osteochondrodysplasia and K650Q mutation in the FGFR3 gene
- Downregulation of melanosome-interacting isoforms of myosin Va by exon-specific RNA interference blocks melanosome transport in primary human melanocytes
- Transdermal penetration behaviour of drugs: CART-clustering, QSPR and selection of model compounds
- Concept of a 3 month adjuvant participatory program for patients with chronic dermatoses
- Neurofibromatosis type 1 protein and amyloid precursor protein interact in normal human melanocytes and colocalize with melanosomes
- Desmoglein 1 and 3 IgG auto-antibody titers do not correlate with pemphigus disease activity in a prospective study
- The quest for the mechanism of melanin transfer
- Cafe-au-lait spots in neurofibromatosis type 1 and in healthy control individuals: hyperpigmentation of a different kind?
- RNAi-induced suppression of endogenous neurofibromin does not modulate the cell cycle in cultured primary human epidermal melanocytes
- Different approaches for assaying melanosome transfer
- Pigment cell-related manifestations in neurofibromatosis type 1: an overview
- Gene expression profiling of cultured human NF1 heterozygous (NF1+/-) melanocytes reveals downregulation of a transcriptional cis-regulatory network mediating activation of the melanocyte-specific dopachrome tautomerase (DCT) gene
- Is there a potential role for dermal mast cells in the hyperpigmentary mechanism of cafe-au-lait maculae in neurofibromatosis type 1 patients?
- Rab27b is up-regulated in human Griscelli syndrome type II melanocytes and linked to the actin cytoskeleton via exon F-myosin Va transcripts
- Interactions of human myosin Va isoforms, endogenously expressed in human melanocytes, are tightly regulated by the tail domain
- Cutis Laxa of the autosomal recessive type in a consanguineous family
- Characterization of the molecular defects in Rab27a, caused by RAB27A missense mutations found in patients with Griscelli syndrome
Motor proteins and pigmentation
2002) VERHANDELINGEN VAN DE KONINKLIJKE ACADEMIE VOOR GENEESKUNDE VAN BELGIË. 64(4). p.251-257 Mark(
- The dilute locus and Griscelli syndrome: Gateways towards a better understanding of melanosome transport.
- The role of human Myosin Va isoforms in human epidermal melanocytes.
- Gabapentin for pain control in cancer patient wound dressing care.
- Is systemic autoimmune disease a risk factor for terbinafine-induced erythema multiforme?
- Arg-Cys substitution at codon 1246 of the human myosin Va gene is not associated with Griscelli syndrome.
- Cytoplasmic dynein colocalizes with melanosomes in normal human melanocytes
- Colocalization of dynactin subunits P150(Glued) and P50 with melanosomes in normal human melanocytes
- Absence of telomerase activity and telomerase catalytic subunit mRNA in melanocyte cultures.
- Kinesin and kinectin can associate with the melanosomal surface and form a link with microtubules in normal human melanocytes
- Melanocyte biology and its implications for the clinician.
- Epidermolysis bullosa acquisita with combined features of bullous pemphigoid and cicatricial pemphigoid.
Pigmentatiestoornissen van de huid geassocieerd met endocrinopathieën.
1999) Tijdschrift. Vr. Belg. Dermatologische Actualiteit. 48. p.4-17 Mark(
Human myosin V gene produces different transcripts in a cell type-specific manner
1998) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 252(2). p.329-333 Mark(
- Expression of motor proteins kinesin and cytoplasmic dynein in normal human melanocytes
- Structural and molecular changes in human skin during UV-stimulated melanogenesis
- Expression of the motor protein myosin V in human normal melanocytes and melanoma cells
- Neuron-Specific enolase as serum marker for malignant melanoma.
- Molecular motors and their role in pigmentation. Cellular and Molecular Biology, 45, 1999, 905-918.
- The syndrome Page: Aplasia Cutis Congenita. Pediatr. Dermatol. 1997, 14, 4, 330-332.